How to add the same documents to multiple recurring jobs.
This feature will allow you to add a document(s) to all instances of a recurring job by adding them to the master job that you setup
1. Access the add job button
2. Fill in job details and scroll down to recurrences.
3. Choose the frequency of the jobs (daily, weekly, monthly, yearly or custom) and then Save.
4. After the job has been saved, view the job again, go to Files & Notes and select the document(s) you want to add.
5. Finally go to the Recurring section on the left and check out one of the recurring jobs you have created. There you will see that the files have been added to all instances of this job.
NOTE: Adding files to one of the recurrences will not replicate the files to future recurrences, only files added to the main job will replicate files to all future recurrences